Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trying this blogging thing

I obviously have too much time on my hands if I think I have time to blog. After following some of my friends blogs I was thinking it might be a fun way to document my adventures of late. And who knows, maybe someone is even interested in reading them.

I just finished the Battle Royal VIII. 11 pounds lost, 9.07% body fat lost, 3.37 inches lost and 2 dress sizes lost in 8 weeks. I'm pretty pleased with myself. I achieved an overall 102% fitness rating. I still have about 8 pounds left to lose in order to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm at a lower body fat percentage than I was pre-pregancy, so I'm pretty excited about my accomplishments in that area. Awards dinner is scheduled for June 11th, should be a fun evening.

Next up on the agenda is "Hit the Road Jack" a 2.2 mile run in Sonoma followed by music and wine. My mother-in-law has graciously volunteered to watch the girls overnight so that Scott and I can enjoy a fun filled overnight trip to the wine country and not strain ourselves too much in the short distance run.

Oh and thanks to everyone who suggested the ipod touch. Scott got it for me for my birthday and I am loving it. My 1st generation ipod had a great run, but it was time to retire it, lots of good memories together. Now I need a case for the new one, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment