Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cardio, cardio and more cardio

Today was a cardio only day since I did my weight training yesterday. Scott said "you were on the treadmill for over an hour!". I actually enjoyed running on the treadmill today since I knew it was just a workout and not how fast I could run for 12 minutes. I cruised for 25 minutes for running and 35 minutes of walking. Since I know Scott was still working out I decided to hop on the bike for the remainder of his workout. That turned out to be only 10 minutes before Kids Club paged us for a dirty diaper. Despite the dirty diaper I was able to get 70 minutes of cardio in today, surely that makes up for the Mike's that I am currently consuming.

Did I mention that I have decided not to weigh myself this week? Since I'm taking a week off from my dieting/healthy eating habits post the Battle, I've decided it is in my best interest not to weigh myself. I'm giving it a week before jumping back on that wagon to lose the remaining weight. And that Mr. Pibb sure did taste good today after 12 weeks of no soda. I know, it sounds like I am being terrible, but I'm really not. I'm still making decent choices when it comes to food, but I'm not counting calories. And I did decline the fully loaded bake potato at Outback and opted only for sour cream and chives... skipping the bacon and butter is a good choice right? I ate my veggies as well!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are rewarding yourself quite appropriately for your efforts. And you are still working out, so you are right to not worry about the scale. Enjoy the weekend fun! :)

    ReplyDelete