Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Other happenings

Other exciting things have been happening here as well. On Friday I came home to find a lovely little package from Bia Sport. I was forwarded this site from a friend, Bia is a new company that is looking to offer training tools and a new gps watch that are specific to women! How exciting! We all know that for a woman the cuter our clothes are and the more functional our tools are the more likely we are to go workout (or is that just me). Needless to say I'm super excited to see what Bia rolls out. Since I helped spread the word I was lucky enough to receive a swag bag from Bia including a hot off the press technical shirt.

ignore the pasty white legs, tans aren't in style anyway... right?
I'm anxious to see what Bia has to offer all of us women who are out there achieving athletic goals everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment