Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Sunday

Cheers to the end of the weekend (remember my hubby works weekends), it felt like a successful week as far as exercise and family activities. I was able to get in some great workouts and keep the kids happy all weekend... maybe I shouldn't jinx myself.

We hit the gym this morning so I could get my 2 mile run in, made an obligatory pit stop at Starbucks (they know my kids by name as well... is that bad?) and then headed to Sydney's new school to meet some girls in her kindergarten class. Sydney was super excited to play on the playground at her new school with some new and old friends and Kylie, as always, loved hanging with the big girls. Let's hope I am as ready to dive into this whole mother of an elementary school child thing.

Week end totals:

Bike: 20.61 miles
Run: 3 miles

Next week should be interesting. Hoping to find sticking to a plan seamless.

No comments:

Post a Comment