Saturday, September 10, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

With the start of school around our home it's been pretty crazy. Then add to the fact that I'm a total PTA Mom and getting ready to coach a girl's running club, well, lets just say I barely have a moment to even think!

The summer has ended with all sorts of distraction and as the school year starts I'm fighting hard to find a routine that will allow me to meet all of my obligations and still work out. Then I looked at the calendar and realized I have a 5k in one week! So not ready for it, but it certainly won't be the first time that has happened.

I am super excited about Coaching a Team of Mini-Mermaids. So far I have five girls for sure maybe a sixth, which I think is a great number for my first run at this. I need to raise $68 more to get my entire program funded, so I'm really close! The really nice part all of this is that I will ensure I get at least 2 running days a week with this program, no excuses when you have a bunch of girls to inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment