Thursday, December 2, 2010

Training Summary

18 weeks ago I decided that I needed a goal. I wasn't working and I the classes I wanted to take were full, so how I was going to spend the fall? As fate would have it I received a flier in the mail from the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation about the Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon in Las Vegas. Hmmm.... that be a goal I could to work towards. It didn't take me very long to decide that yes, that is how I would spend the Fall of 2010, training for a 1/2 marathon.

It's been a long road and not an easy one, but I first half of training sure seemed easy in comparison to the last half.  I have learned so much along the way and I am so thankful for so many great friends who have given me endless amounts of advice and cheered me on along the way. I should be ready, I've followed the plan so I guess I'll go with "I'm ready".

Training Totals:

Run: 195.7 miles
Bike: 236.50 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment