Tuesday, February 16, 2010

relief is in sight

Remember how back in January I was pretty sure I had a sinus infection, but it took so long to come to that conclusion that I was starting to feel better so I decided to ride it out with treatment? Not a good idea I guess. I've been having headaches for weeks and I went back to the chiropractor trying to get my neck and head and back into tip-top shape for the upcoming race. I woke up this morning in so much pain that I didn't even go to my shift at the hospital. I got at an appointment with my doc today and sure enough, I have a sinus infection that I have been nursing for over a month.

I am currently waiting for my lovely husband to deliver my meds and am really excited about the prospects of feeling well again.

Did I mention my abs still are sore?

No comments:

Post a Comment