Monday, March 21, 2011

What happened to March?

The past two weeks have been rough. Once I returned from San Diego it was all training, running and stair climbing and then someone whacked me upside the side of my head with a case of tummy troubles. No doubt the result of me new and is more stressful than it needs to be job. Luckily, test results came back today and the c-diff is not rearing it's ugly head again. Process of elimination probably means ulcer, the meds the doc gave me seem to be helping. Helping enough that I was actually able to get my 3.5 mile run in yesterday in comparison to last weeks no running at all.

While I'm not as prepared for Saturday's 52 flights of stair climbing as I had hoped to be, I know I'll get it done, it just may not be as fast as I had hoped. But let's be honest, it is my first stair climb, so whatever I do, it will be a PR. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your stomach is feeling better - ouch!

    ReplyDelete